Saturday 28 February 2015

Art Journal Journey Things With Wings and my special news

Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts

I have some special news today as I have been invited by Valerie and Susi to be their Guest Hostess at Art Journal Journey this month. The theme this time is 'Things with Wings'. I'm sure we will all be letting our imagination run riot with this theme and I hope to be able to visit all of the blogs of the people who join in the challenge--could be 200 entries if the past is anything to go by.

I played it safe with my first page-choosing butterflies

 I used acrylics and lots of water for the background and did a bit of sponging to add some texture. Then I painted on the flowers while the background was still quite wet so they would seep into it a bit. I then drew the butterfly shapes and coloured them with  Promarker pens. The quote I found on Google.

Hope to see your ideas for the challenge soon You can enter as many times as you like and they will all be put into a Gallery Album for you to view at any time

Have a wonderful day or a good night's sleep if it is evening where you are .

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment