Friday 6 February 2015

Painted Journal Page

Hi All. Lovely and sunny here at the moment so I think the frost will melt quite quickly. I am hoping it will as we off on a train trip to Scarborough for part of the day. Hope you have a lovely day and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is birds, beasts and humans and I keep getting  new ideas for this challenge as it has so much you can do.




I drew another face in Paint Shop Pro and printed it out then cut out the face. Then I drew around the shape onto my journal page and painted the background and the dress. When the paint was dry I stuck on the face and then I went where ever it took me and it took me all four corners of the craft room looking for things.


These are the things I used all except for the little flowers and leaves that I cut out from a page of flowers in craft magazine

Have a great day

Love Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment