Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tag and Collage

Hi All. I hope your day is going well. We went for quite a long walked-then it rained-now it is very sunny again :)

At Tag Tuesday the theme this week is Pleats, folds and tucks-this is what I made


I decided to be adventurous and go for all three. Pinned tucks at the waist-pleats for the bottom of the skirt and a piece of folded, extra material. I used a little bit of a very old tape measure as my topping for the tag. It does look a bit 'shabby' as I used an old silk scarf for the skirt and folded material and it frays so quickly.

Then at Collage Obsession the have Happiness is ------


My Happiness is walking in the countryside or on the beach. Eating dark Chocolate and doing anything with my DH as we love to do the same things together. At 72 years old I would love time to standstill and complete my happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment