Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tag and Card

Hello from a sunny and warmer NE UK coast. We were up again at 5 am watching the curling and our men and women are both in the semi finals tomorrow and the games are at more reasonable times from now on. :)

At Tag Tuesday this week we have the theme Insects-here is my tag for the challenge


I used an image of an insect hotel as my tag. I just love this idea and we saw a lot of them last year when we were visiting Nature reserves. The ones there were a lot bigger and very natural looking and we are collecting the things we need to build one in our garden. I added the sign and the little cones with a wine glass charm I had that has an insect on it.

This is what I made for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where this week it is Christmas Landscapes as a theme

I found a few 'free to download' pictures and loved this one 


I layered the picture with three different coloured pieces of cards and then stuck it onto a white card blank. Then I added peel-off corners to give it a bit of sparkle.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment