Wednesday 12 February 2014

Zodiac Journal Page

Hello Everyone. I am off to the old town soon to get my medication and today I wish it was nearer as we have ice here and there and it is very cold. I usually love the walk to the old town and coffee in a beautiful antique shop but the ice always puts me off. Hope everyone is safe and well with all the rain in parts of the UK. We have rain forecast for today but not much at all so far for us.


This time at Art Journal Journey the theme is Signs of the Zodiac


Mine is a 'selfie' as I chose Capricorn as my birhday is January 1st

I used a piece of glass with some acrylic paints to make the splonge on the page then I used a paint dabber on the glass and spritz it to fill in the rest of the page after the first splodge had dried.

Next I drew the sign of Capricorn with thick black Promarker then highlighted bits of it with white pen. I had the little Capricorn stamp and have the rest of the zodiac signs as well in the set-I won it in a craft challenge so not sure who it is made by. I thought I would find out something about Capricorns and myself so looked it up on Google.

Surprised when I saw the numbers as I have lived in house numbers 4, 44, 10 and 22-also the number 19 is my husband and my daughter's birth date and also we were supposed to get married on the 19th but when we got to Jamaica they had booked it for the 16th -anything goes in Jamaica :) I always feel comfortable in black or grey clothes as well.

I am rambling so had better stop now !

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment