Sunday 2 February 2014

ATC and Card

I am writing this post in the evening as we will be off on the train for a day out somewhere tomorrow and I wouldn't have time to do it before we go.

Wicked Wednesday this week has' Zombies Need Love Too' as their challenge theme.

I found a tutorial about how to draw your own zombie here and I tried a few times but the challenge will be over before I get it right so I used the one that was there for this ATC.


I made a blood like background then coloured and cutout the zombie image. Then I added 3 hearts and LUV.  Well I luv him :)


Now to my Christmas Card for this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where they have a lovely sketch to use to make a card.

I will be joining Marina again this week with my Christmas card but I am already running our of Christmas Things so will have to have to look for some or make some.


Used a Nestibilities shape and a circle I cut out. Added a little snowman emblie and some gold peel-offs. The shield type shapes I cut-from the edge of a die cut shape someone sent to me.

Hope you sleep or slept well

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment