Monday 24 February 2014

Inchie and Cards

Hello to everyone who drops by Jumbled Crafts. A bit dull here at the moment but supposed to be sunshine later so fingers crossed

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is dark


I immediately thought of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon and used their album cover as my inchie for this week.

I made some birthday cards yesterday for friends and neighbours whose birthdays are very soon.


The backing for this is cream card and I distressed the edges then I added a piece from an old canvas map for the next layer. The animal print card was from Valerie :) and the image GeckoGalz.

This one is for a friend who loves going on cruises so she can get dressed up--my worst nightmare I'm afraid.
I made the peacock feather background then added the black silhouette die cut with a bit of glitter. On top of that I added the white die cut and some black jewel stones. The other bits are peel-offs.

This card fulfils a challenge set for me by Max when she sent me these die cuts and some others and even the card they had been cut from so I could use those as stencils. Thank you Max :)

Thank you for calling in and have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment