Thursday 20 February 2014

Collage and card

Hi All. Hope you are well and happy and enjoy what you find here at Jumbled Crafts today. I always appreciated a visit and the wonderful comments that are left on my posts--thank you :)

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is handwriting. I can't imagine doing that these days. I either print or do scribble that no one else can read. 65 years ago I won a pen because my handwriting was so beautiful-how times change eh? We used to have handwriting lessons in the olden days :)

With that in mind I did this digital collage then printed it out and did some of my printing and a tiny bit of my hand writing

I would like to enter this at Try It On Tuesday as well



The Craft Room Challenge this time to a colour challenge with a beautiful photograph and colour pallet as inspiration

Here is the card I made using the colours and part of the image


I made two background papers using the colours the digitised part of the picture to make a topper for my card.


These are the papers if you would like them--they both fit onto an A4 sheet of paper.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment