Monday 17 February 2014

Inchie and ATCs

Hello to everyone who pops into Jumbled Crafts and big thank you for taking the time to visit. I hope you are not flooded, caught up in the awful snow or in the fires. My thoughts are will all of those that are in any of these. We should always be pleased if our lives are free of the problems that nature creates as they are the hardest to control.


At Moo Mania this time the they asked us to use old book pages on our project somewhere. No need to have a Moo anywhere but I did cut one out to add to mine.

The ATC is cut from one of my shaving foam sheets that I made this week-still lots more to go yet and the wonderful smell is lingering on in the craftroom. I cut the inchie and the Tim Holtz tattered, die cut flower from a sheet of an old book that I had splodged with acrylic paint and some glitter.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we have to think dual.

Mine is a dual carriage way-well two dual carriages ways crossing. Always great to see what everyone comes up with for their inchies--usually all very different.

Have a lovely day all--we have thick fog here at the moment but there are three curling matches from Sochi today so I know what I will be doing :)

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment