Monday 10 February 2014

Inchie and Christmas Card

Hi All. Hope you are safe and well and not flooded out with all of this rain. We haven't done too badly here at all so far so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for the kind comments about my eye. It is a lot better now and I have been able to do a little bit of crafting thank goodness.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is chocolate. I always love to see the chocolate fountains and the endless stream of chocolate that flows through them. I have never tried any of it but maybe one day I will.




I can smell the chocolate from here

The next project is my Christmas Card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where there is a colour challenge this time



My card is mostly digital papers and images though the centre word 'snow' is decoupaged and I added some yellow jewels to the centre of the snowflakes.The papers were Clarey Holly-Jolly but I have had the file for a very long time so not sure if they are still available.

I will be joining Marina with this card for her Christmas Challenge as well.

Hope you have a lovely day. I will be watching the Winter Olympics Curling hopefully.

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment