Wednesday 4 December 2013

Twinchie Tag

Hello Everyone. Always great to have you call in at Jumbled Crafts and I always appreciate reading any comments that you leave--thank you.

I seem to have a  long list of challenges that I would like to enter but every day passes by and I don't seem have done any of them. Today we are going to visit a Stately Home not too far away. They have opened the house so that all can go to see their Christmas decorations. I expect it will be more than just a tree and a few lights so it will take all day :) They are also putting on special meals so we will have those as well I'm sure. As we haven't a car we go everywhere by bus or train so it takes hours more but the journeys are always enjoyable. All I need is more hours in a day really.

Back to the challenges. At Show us your Twinchies the theme is 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas'


I made this tag with my twinchie. It is part of a very old wooden stamp from Papermania and the centre of the image was just the right size. I stamped it and coloured it with Promarkers than added some peel off silver stars and silver thread.

I would also like to enter this at Anything but a Card where Anything Goes but with a holiday Twist

Have a really lovely day all

Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment