Wednesday 11 December 2013

Favourite craft in 2013

Hello to everyone who drops in today. So good to see you here when I know everyone is so busy getting ready for the festive season. We had a great day out at the Garden Centre yesterday and enjoyed a full Christmas Lunch there which was very good.

At the Craft Room Challenge this time they want to see what is our favourite thing we made this year. I always love making things and like as much variety as possible but this project really stretched me to my limits and I was pleased to see the end results. It may not be the prettiest thing I made but it was a challenge which is good I think.


It was made from recycled plastic bags and you can see how I made it here

Must say I enjoyed trawling through all the things I have made the last year and it is a great idea for a challenge.

A big Thank you to the Craft Room team for their challenge ideas and the lovely comments they always leave on posts for their challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment