Friday 20 December 2013

Artful Times Challenge



Hello Everyone. Nice to have you pop into Jumbled Crafts.

I have been invited to join the DT at Artful Times Challenge Blog where I first started blogging when it was called Just for Fun, so I have always been grateful to all of the team there for the encouragement and inspiration.

This week we have the theme of Favourite Christmas Card . This can be a card that you made or one that you received. I think it is a great idea for a challenge and I hope you will all join in.



I chose this card that I made as I have only recently started to do patchwork and thought I would try to make a few cards using the technique. This is quite a large card and I made the front separate and stuck it onto the other card at the back. It is all made by hand and is my own design. It was made from scraps of material that my daughter let me 'rescue' from her scraps box. I then padded it and quilted it. She also gave me a tin of sequins and little beads so I sent the card to her--seemed only fair as she had provided most of the ingredients.

Do go to see what Neet and Von have made for the challenge and join us if you have time

Have a Wonderful Christmas and I wish everyone a Very Happy 2014

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment