Monday 9 December 2013

Inchie and Journal Page

Hello to my Friends and Followers-always great to have you pop in to Jumbled Crafts.

This week at Every Inchie Monday the subject to get to grips with is 'found'.


Well this I what I 'found' when I was sorting out by button tin. It is a 1957 sixpence. It must have been in the tin for a very long time or have been in amongst a bag of buttons I bought a couple of years ago at a car boot sale. I never checked what was in the bag I just emptied it into the tin with all the other buttons.

At Art Journal Journey this time the theme is Light and Dark. There are some wonderful entries to the challenge already and some very deep thinking ones with the light and dark personalities or shadows. Afraid mine is just simple :(


My inspiration came from nature as, even when the sky darkens, the light flowers shine brightly in our garden. Susi always says to express ourselves in our work and I feel that this is 'me'. It is painted in acrylics with cut-out shapes painted over for the flowers, then removed to use the paint afterwards on the spaces left by the shapes.

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment