Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Card

Hi All. What a beautiful day it is here with blue sky and sunshine. I can't wait to get out there for a walk but I will wait a while as it is still very chilly at the moment.

The Craft-room Challenge this time is Vintage Christmas which isn't a style I usually do at all but I do like to join in at the Craft Room as they are such a friendly blog.


I Distressed around the white card before I started to add anything.  Next I made a piece of backing paper and tore a piece to fit just inside the card edge. Then came a doillie with  a bit of distressing on it. The image I found on a free Christmas Image Site. I added ribbon and then some embellishments, they are from a set I got from Poundland. The little flowers and the swirl I have had for a while in my bits and bobs box.

Do pop over to the Craft-Room and see the lovely things that the team there have made-very inspiring

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment