Wednesday 18 December 2013

Page and Card


Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts today as I know everyone is super busy at this time of year

Today I would like to share something with you.

My friend Max, who I met long ago in a card group on YUKU, sent some extras with our Christmas card this year.

Among the things was this card she had made--sorry parts of it are shiny as I hadn't taken it out of the cellophane bag. She always packs things so beautifully.

She then included what she had used to make the card and challenged me to make something with the same things.

I decided to make a spread for my journal with the cut-out. I sprayed the paper with allsorts of spray colours and glimmers and then ran a kitchen roll over the page while it was still wet. From this piece of kitchen roll I made the cut out flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die. The stamp goes back to 2005 and is made by Whipper Snapper designs. The page is for my friends everywhere--that means you :)

So now I still had the card and envelope left.......

I went for clean and simple with this though I rarely make anything in that theme. The tree stamp is one by docrafts--just looked at the date 2003-before I even made cards I think. The other stamp was one that came free in a  magazine years ago. I save everything :)

I would like to thank Max for the challenge 

 I would also like to enter the card at Try it on Tuesday where the challenge there is Trees this time.

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment