Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tag and Decoration

Good Day All. 

I am up early as we are off to find a Garden Centre near to Scarborough. It will be adventure as we haven't a clue how to get there from the train station and it is a few miles away from there. It does sound like they do a very nice lunch so it will spur us on to find the way I'm sure. There are taxis or buses if we get lost on foot but it is always great to try to find our way to somewhere new.


I thought you might like to see the decoration that Vic made after seeing the room full of them at Burton Agnes Hall last week


Hung up for Christmas

The room where we saw them


If you would like to make one/some you can find a tutorial here or video here of  how to make one of the six bits here. Vic used a combination of the two tuts to make his.

**************************

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is 12 Days of Christmas and here is my effort



I made a background with Distressed stains then stuck on 9 of the twelve days of Christmas images.

Now for the twist.

I made a quiz on the back of the tag so that we can hand it around the table at Christmas and there will be extra Christmas Cracker for the one who gets the most answers to the questions. I think I need to type it out as my printing is rubbish :(



No comments:

Post a Comment