Friday 22 November 2013

Twinchie and Atc

Hello Everyone--hope the sun is shining where you are. It is here and we are off on the train to Driffield. It is a small Market town with a few different shops from the ones we have here in Bridlington.  Driffield also has a nice walk that was made to celebrate the Millenium. I am hoping it hasn't been spoilt by people walking dogs and letting them run free and trample down the lovely plants and shrubs. We haven't been there for ages so my fingers are tightly crossed and hoping it is still as beautiful as when we last went there.

For the challenge at Twinchies Challenge blog the theme this week is Silhouettes.


I used  part of a background I made a while ago with Distressed inks on a glass surface. I then sprayed it with a gold spray and wish I hadn't really. It was difficult to cover the surface with black as the gold seeped into the Promarkers, the black pen and also felt tips. We live and learn!

Next is the challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week where they have polka dots and stripes.

For this I used some striped paper for the background then cut out leaf shapes in two kinds of polka dot paper to make the flower and the leaves.

I did try a fancy border at the bottom in one of the papers but the dots don't show up. The edges are done with a Promarker.

That's it for today as I am off now while the sun is still shining.

Have a beautiful day friends and followers and thanks for popping in

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment