Sunday 3 November 2013

Inchie and Twinchie

Hello Everyone--nice to have you drop by.

It is really cold here today and white over with frost so we will be bringing some plants inside to keep them warm over the winter--not a job I like but I do show willing ;0)



Thought I would post this to show support for Movember. Thank you Max for sending the moustache cut outs earlier in the year. Not sure I suit a mouzzie at all lol.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is a Caution Notice


I went down the hard hat route for my sign

At Show us your Twinchies for this month you can make anything so long as it includes some bling


I coloured a poinsettia image with Promakers then stuck on some bling

Hoping to get some crafting done today and then sew whilst I watch the tennis.

Enjoy whatever you have planned

Love Chrissie x







No comments:

Post a Comment