Sunday 24 November 2013

A Tag with Bling

Hello to everyone who pops in to Jumbled Crafts and a special welcome to my new followers--hope you like what you see here.

There seem to be a few Bling challenges around at the moment so I made a Blingy tag to enter a few of them.


I made the background with my faux gelli plate-this isn't gelli at all but makes good backgrounds. I have had the gold lady image for years and didn't know what to use it for but it seemed to be just right to 'bling' up. I added jewels and the pearl tie at the top.

I would like to enter this at Tag Along where they have the theme-Ring-a-Ding-lots of Bling

At Crafty Hands where they have Sparkle and Bling as their theme

Also at Allsorts where it is time to Bring on Bling

That's all for today folks. Hope your day is going well so far

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment