Tuesday 19 November 2013

Photographs, Afternoon Tea and a Tag

Hello All. What a day it has been here for weather. We walked along the seafront into town and the weather was glorious sunshine. When we got to town it was snowing and bitterly cold and we came back home on the bus. It has kept snowing on and off all day but not settled thank goodness

walking along the front into town

the gathering clouds

Let it Snow

******************

At the Craft Room Challenge this time the theme is Afternoon Tea and they have a wonderful photograph if you need inspiration

I wondered if I would get my project finished in time for the challenge and I am pleased to say that I managed to finish it this afternoon

I decided to knit a tea cosie as we hadn't got one. The pattern was simple and I knitted some flowers to sew onto it as decoration. I also added the cupcake pin cushion that my daughter made for me a while ago. She made 50 of them and sold them for the Cat Protection Charity.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last one today is my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the subject is Kings and Queens

 I let my mind run riot for the tag subject


I used a pack of cards.

The tag is based on the fact that Spades face in the opposite direction to all of the other picture cards. So because, I imagine, they must all be fed-up of seeing just the back of their partners head I let the Spades King and Queen and two others escape for afternoon tea. They had to cover their crowns to avoid detection. Must have been good to chat face to face with others. Now you know I am completely crazy :)

Hope the weather is ok where you are and your day is going well

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment