Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Ornament

Hello Everyone who drops by--hope your day is going well. Not sure what we are doing today but it will include a walk somewhere as the last couple of days we have been doing h-------k and had visitors so time to get out and about again for sure.

At Crafting with Dragonflies this time they ask us to make an Christmas Ornament for the tree or wall.


I made this Santa from bits of felt that were left overs from Santa Socks that my daughter had made. I just made it up as I went along though I did look at some pictures online for inspiration. I stuck it onto a Nestie shape that was covered in glitter. Next I made a hole and threaded through some gold parcel tape so that it can be hung on the tree.I really had fun making this and hope to make some others with different faces on them.

I am also going to enter this into the mini challenge at Anything but a Card where the challenge is to recycle something. Well the bag of bits of felt would have been in the bin if I hadn't rescued it so that was recycling I reckon.



Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment