Saturday 2 November 2013

Stencil and Flower

Hello All. Hope you have a lovely day today. I got up early to finish off some crafting as there are quite a lot of other things I have to fit in today. Shopping then rugby to watch and a Formula One Grand Prix qualifying as well--not to mention Strictly Come Dancing :) All that exercise will wear me out.

At the Craft Room this time they would like us to use masks or stencils. I have a lot of brass stencils and haven't really made use of them so I looked up how to use them on Goggle and found out that they could be used in a Cuttlebug.  That was me hooked for a whole morning trying various ones.


This is the card I made by using a stencil to emboss a piece of card then dabbing a distressed ink pad all over the finished embossing. I mounted this on some embossed card and lightly ran the same ink pad over it and then stamped with the same colour on a pink card.

The next challenge I made the card for is Crafting with Dragonflies where they would like to see our home made flowers. I made mine with ribbon and the leaf is made in the same way. I am not sure if I got it all quite right but the tutorial is here at What a Beautiful Mess if you would like to try it

Also I would like to add this to Crafty Creations where the theme is make it yourself-only just found this blog.


Enjoy what ever you are doing today

Love Chrissie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment