Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tag and Inchie

Good morning all from a wet and miserable NE UK coast. There will 7 of us for lunch today and I had planned on some people eating outside as we haven't a lot of room around the table. Now trying to think of a plan B and one isn't springing to mind at the moment so I am taking time out to do a post to my blog friends and thank you all for calling in.

The theme at Tag Tuesday this week is Photography

I used one of my photographs of a beautiful clematis in our garden. I layered it on various pieces of card and made a shaped tag to fit .

Every Inchie Monday Have yellow for this week


I used different shades of yellow felt and a yellow brad. I have to stitch quite a few together with the others before I lose them again.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment