Tuesday 4 August 2015

Try It On Tuesday-New Challenge-Use a Stencil

Hello Everyone and a big thank you for dropping by today. We are just back from a holiday with my daughter and are now trying to get our house ready to be sold. The valuer is coming today which is the first step of journey.

A new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where we would like you to 'Use a Stencil' You can use any stencil you like on any project you like so I am sure you will want to join in and show us your ideas. If you need inspiration just pop along to TIOT and see what the rest of the wonderful team have made. The challenge lasts for 2 weeks and then the whole team choose their top 5.


I made a card

The background is just bits of paper from my scraps box stuck on randomly then trimmed to fit the card front. The card I used the stencil on is just a piece of white gloss and alcohol inks dropped onto it. I used Modge Podge for the stencil and let the alcohol ink colours seep into it. I then layered this on different pieces of coloured card. The  outside edge of the card is coloured with black Promarker.

The flower is one of a few I made a while ago from some faux black leather material and the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die.

Can't wait to see what you make

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment