Monday 6 July 2015

Inchie and Journal Page

Hello Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend and you are ready for another crafting week ahead. Thank you for calling in and I hope you like what you see here at Jumbled Crafts.

Every Inchie Monday is asking for Yarn this week. Just to say that after weeks of not being able to find my first 20 inches of the year, they turned up at last. They had slipped down the back of a drawer and because I had sewn them together they were all intact--Yipee.



Art Journal Journey have Post and Postage as the theme for July and Moo Mania and More would like to see swirls for the next 2 weeks so this page is for both challenges.

The background is Rangers ink sprays and I added some die cut circles, used stamps and the bird image which I think was from Gecko Galz. I used various stamps to fill in the spaces and one stamp had a swirl and good luck-just right for Moo Mania and More.

Have a good day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment