Monday 13 July 2015

Monday Again-Inchie and Journal page

Hi All and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. A special welcome to my latest follower. Thank you for dropping by everyone.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we have the unusual theme Nose

I just had to add a moustache as Vic has always had one all the time I have known him :)

Art Journal Journey has Post and Postage as the theme for July and there are some fantastic ideas from many artists who have joined in. I do find that doing these challenges makes me think at a tangent whether I do a digital page or paint something.


Afraid my page is a bit sad today. All along our bit of the coast the the sea has taken away huge chunks of the past and I used a photograph that was taken just a short distance from where we live. The photograph was altered in Paint shop Pro and I did add the old postbox which isn't there but could have well have been not so long ago. If you walk along the beach below the cliffs now, you can see parts of old pipe work, cables etc, sticking out of the cliff face which is now just soil that was once fields. 

Have a good day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment