Saturday 4 July 2015

Pergamano

Hi All and happy July 4th to my friends in the Us. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts to see what I have made for today.

I did say last week that I would try Pergamano as I found the tools lurking in the bottom of a packed box of things I never use any more. These were never meant to be really but, years ago, our local craft shop had invited someone to come and give a demonstration and needed people to make up the numbers. It was quite expensive at the time but included lunch and the tools. I just loved the magical samples that were on show but came home with a card that was rubbish and nothing like any of the samples. All I had to bring home were five tools. Three with round bits each end, one with a big round end and a pricking tool.

 During last week I looked online to see what I should be doing and while they were changing ends and having a rest between sets at Wimbledon tennis' I was having a go at Pergamano

I am going to enter this in the challenge at Crafting by Designs where anything goes for the whole of July



I drew some simple flower shapes and printed them out different sizes on parchment. I just used plain parchment but backed the picture with pink card and Sharpies to colour the other things.The ribbon is covering the sticky tape.
 I couldn't get the light quite right for the photograph so used my own camera and Vic's as well and the colours were different. I think the real colours are something in between.


Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment