Friday 17 July 2015

Journal pages

Hi All from a wet and gloomy NE UK coast. Not much planned for today except for watching golf and tennis on the television and doing a bit of sewing so I don't mind the weather at all.

A couple of things here today for the challenge at Art Journal Journey where the theme is Post or Postal

The very kind and talented Astrid has a gift on her blog for all of as she has almost reached 2400 and wanted to celebrate with one of her beautiful sets. As this set was perfect for the AJJ theme I thought I would make a page from part of the gift set.

All I added was the beautiful clipart I found here and the Jane Austin quote so this page is thank you to Astrid really

Now to the page I had made before today for AJJ

I made some 'selfie' stamps and a background for this digital scrapbook page. The three people who are the same on each are my Aunt Jeanne, cousin Jean and Me with various other members of my family.

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for calling in and brightening a dull weather day.

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment