Wednesday 28 May 2014

Three Muses and Craft-room challenge

Hi all from a very wet NE UK Coast. I have been crafting this morning as it is too wet to go anywhere at all. Hope it is better where you are and thank you for coming in to call at Jumbled Crafts and brightening any day.

The Three Muses have 'Get Ahead-Get a Hat' for their theme this week and there are already some amazing entries as inspiration


I have gone for a comic approach with a digitized photograph of me to start the ball rolling. I would actually love to try a hat like this is anyone has one going spare :)

At Craft Room Challenge this time they want 'Things with Wings'. I had so many ideas I didn't know where to start-what a great theme to chose.

I think it was Alison aka Butterfly that sent me this Paper Artsy Heart so I decided to give it some gold 'wings' that were part of some old jewelry I bought for 25p at the car boot sale on Monday. Then I distressed the heart with Rangers 'picked raspberry' Distressed Ink and finally gave it a spray of glitter mist.

I used part of a brass stencil by U.I.T and covered that with Papermania shimmer chalks which I also got for 25p at the carboot sale. The hearts on the string are punched into gold card and the words stamped onto some paper I distressed.

Off for some lunch and them back to crafting if it is still raining--what a hard life :)

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment