Tuesday 13 May 2014

It's in the Mail at TIOT

Hello Everyone who calls in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for the lovely comments which I always appreciate.

I have some exciting news today as I was invited to join the Design Team at Try it on Tuesday and this is my first design piece for the challenge with the theme 'It's in the Mail'. I hope you will join in and visit all the others on the Design Team to see their wonderful makes. Thank you to Yvonne and the talented team for the very friendly welcome :)

I made a vintage style postcard. The background and the lady are from here but I did alter them by colouring with Promarkers and then making a skirt out of used postage stamps. I am sure there are lots of ways to use those.

This is the back of the postcard which I stamped with flowers and butterflies from Crafty Individuals.

Hope you have a really lovely day

Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment