Friday 16 May 2014

Tag and ATC

Hello Everyone from a very sunny and hot NE UK coast. I have been doing HW and gardening so far today so ready to sit down and do a post.

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Red, White and Blue and there are some wonderful sample ATCs by the team. I am not sure mine is so wonderful but the quote made me think.

I made a swirly red, white and blue background, printed out the quote and added that then I thought I would add a picture of the lights on top of a US  police car. Afraid they look more pink and turquoise but fit the quote.

Next is Tag Along with the subject being children-wonderful sample there and also some terrific entries already.


The background is Rangers distressed inks and stains and the swirl I did in Grunge Paste and an Imagination Crafts stencil. The sailor girl image was free here and I coloured it with Promarkers The tie is blue wool though it looks more black on the photograph.
 Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for dropping by

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment