Monday 26 May 2014

Inchie and collage

Hello Everyone from a hot and sunny NE Coast. Had a walk around the very large Bank Holiday car boot sale then did gardening after that so I am ready for a it down and a bit of crafting. Hope your day is going well and nice to have you pop into Jumbled Crafts. Welcome to my latest followers.

At Every Inchie Monday we are asked to do Killer as I theme for this week


Here I am being a bit different-well maybe not-who knows

I chose the perfume Killer Queen. I was going to chose the Queen  record of the same name but wasn't sure if that would work in such a small space.

Collage Obsession this week has the theme Balance

I used all sorts of things for this starting off with the man and the chairs and adding other things that say balance. I ended with a quote for a balanced life.

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment