Saturday 24 May 2014

Inchie and Collages

Hello Everyone. Nice to be back to Blogland after our holiday in Blackpool. We didn't manage to get fixed up with an internet connection so sorry for my lack of comments on your blogs. The sun shone for most of the time though which was really terrific. Hope your week has gone well and thanks for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Jolly Boat which seemed to include lots of different,small, sailing vessels.

 I did a little boat with a Jolly Roger flag-all drawn and painted by me-I guess you can see that :)

At Three Muses this time the theme is Some Like it Hot-warm or hot colours 

I digitally painted this face a while ago and left it so I could add different sorts of hair or headgear to it. Just love doing digital creations these days as well as the usual crafting.

At Collage Obsession-A is for -----


I chose Ancient as my word for this digital Collage.

Have a great day everyone and a good weekend

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment