Monday 5 May 2014

Collage and Photo Album

Hello to everyone who ventures into Jumbled Crafts-hope your day is going well.

Looks like being a crafty day for me as it is raining heavily at the moment. Plenty of time for that to change as I woke up at stupid o'clock and decided not to go back to sleep again. It will mean more hours in the day for me which can't be bad as time races by these days.

Time for another challenge at Collage Obsession where the theme for this week is Motherhood. I know many of you don't know anything about this type of digital doodling so please don't feel you have to comment on this, even though comments are always appreciated-good or bad.


I decided to use some of my family photographs to create my collage for this week. The mother on the left is my grandmother with my dad, in the middle is my mum with my brother and on the right is my, only remaining, aunt and my dear cousin.

Looking at all the old photographs gave me an idea for the next piece I made. This is for A Vintage Journey -with the theme 'Fond Memories' and Rhedd's Creative Spirit-where it is anything altered as always though there could be a twist sometimes




I altered this photograph album and thought I would print out some of my old photographs and keep them in it. The background is Rangers Distressed Inks-colours at the bottom of the post. I sprayed water into the palm of my hand and shook it onto the ink-love this Tim Technique. The diamond pattern is a stamp by Crafty Individuals.
A TH map in the middle and some plastic emblies that have the date 2004 on them and the pack had never been opened. Amazing what you find when you are looking for something else. The stencil was just a child's letters and numbers stencil but I need to buy a proper one as it didn't work as well as I would have liked. Used Cosmic Glitter mist on that bit.


Album before-well almost before, I had tried the colours I was going to use.


Difficult to photograph yesterday as the sun was so bright. I guess the real strength of the colours is somewhere between the two pictures. 

What I used along the way.

That's it for now but I may be back later if I manage to make anything today

Thank you for calling in

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment