Sunday 11 May 2014

Tando Challenge

Hi All. Just been for a brisk walk along the sea front and I am pleased to be back as the weather is turning again and it looks like rain. Hope your day is going well and thank you for dropping by.

At Tando Creative this time we are asked to 'Incorporate a Key.'


I used just one of the pieces from my Tando Mini Theatre Stage to make this piece. I used a picture of one of my favourite books/ films/plays. Added a bit of texture and colours to the frame then I made the little curtains.

If you are wondering why I added the key you will have to read the book-the key to any good book is to read it, watch the film or see a performance of it at the theatre.:) Don't forget to invite me along *

Mini Theatre Stage Wide 1

Have a lovely day

Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment