Monday 5 May 2014

Journal Page and Inchie

Hello Everyone.

It is more like summer here than Spring today :0 ). We have just been to the car boot sale near to where we live but it was huge with too many stalls for us to get all the way around. This was mainly because I bought two clematis plants and Vic got a big box of Autumn Lawn Feed. I know it isn't Autumn but it will keep and was only £2 instead of the £10 we usually pay for it at the garden centre.

Every Inchie Monday has the theme Indigo this week.


Here is mine. I decoupaged this cute little Indigo Bunting onto my Inchie.

For the Challenge at Try it on Tuesday the theme is Springtime and at That's Crafty so I thought I could combine the two challenge and made a journal page.


I blended Distressed inks for the background then stamped a Crafty Creation Stamp. The flowers, clouds and Spring are cut from a kids colouring page that I coloured with felt tips. Then I used a bee stamp from Joanna Sheen and a Personal Impressions Butterfly Stamp

Hope you are having a great day and thank you for taking the time to visit Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment