Saturday 8 August 2015

Time Journal Spread

Hello everyone who calls in and thank you for your visit. This is only my second day using a laptop and I am finding it quite difficult at the moment but the old stack computer has gone to the recycling unit so I will have to be a fast learner.

At Art Journal Journey and Stamps and Stencils my lovely blog friend, Yvonne has chosen the subject and they involved Time so I have made this spread for both of them.


I used stencil of various sorts one is by imagination crafts and the others mostly home made. The stamp on thre left is made by Crafty Individuals and the clock and cogs on the right are Chocolate Baroque. The backgrounds are both made with a roller and Big and Juicy ink pads.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment