Tuesday 18 August 2015

Try it on Tuesday-Sending you Flowers

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in. I am sure some of you have come to see what the new challenge is at Try it on Tuesday and I know you won't be disappointed with the theme for this challenge. We are asking for projects with 'flowers' and what you make is up to you so let's see what you can come up with.

If you need inspiration my team mates have wonderful ideas here so it will be a good place to start.


I made these needle cases out of blanket material and decorated them with felt scraps that my daughter saves for me. I added some bling to jazz them up a bit and thought that they would make little gifts to pop in with a card. The flowers are really easy to make as they are just straight pieces folded in half and nicked along the edge then sewn into a circle The smaller ones are tiny Suffolk puffs

Now it's over to you to show us what you can think up for the challenge and hopefully you will be chosen as one of our Top 5

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment