Monday 31 August 2015

Inchie and photographs

Hello Everyone. It is raining heavily here so I guess it will be a good day to sort more things out and pack them into boxes. Thank you for calling in, it is always good to have visitors.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the subject is necklace


I made a little necklace from glass beads and sewed it onto a felt inchie square.

I can't believe that we hardly took any photographs at all when we were on the west coast looking for place to live. Vic usually takes hundreds where ever we go. I  guess we were just too focused on the job in hand


I have added this as my new comments picture but it isn't very clear in the smaller version so thought I would show you the bigger one. I just love the sculpture at Fleetwood of a fisherman's wife, children and dog waiting for his return. Many didn't return as the Irish sea can be fierce. A passing motor cyclist was admiring the view and asked if we would like to have our photograph taken with the statue-wasn't that a lovely gesture. I think he saw that we were two old bikers :)


We took this one evening on the prom opposite where we were staying. We are looking forward to seeing sunsets as we don't get to see them here on  the east coast. It was also wonderful to see the Cumbrian fells in the distance as that is where we used to live years ago.



This was taken in a park in Lytham which is further down the coast and a very upmarket sort of place with prices way beyond what we can afford. It will be nice for a day out though and to sample the cafe culture there.

Promise to take more pics next time we go.

Have a nice day

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment