Monday 10 August 2015

Inchie and Journal page

Hi All from a hot and steamy NE UK coast. I expect it is far hotter in a lot of places we aren't too used to these sort of temperatures or this much sunshine. Our house has turned into a sort of warehouse with bags and boxes waiting to be taken to the charity shop, the rubbish place or the recycling place. Difficult to believe how much stuff we have been hoarding that we didn't need at all. Thank you for calling in and making my day..

At Every Inchie Monday this week there is the theme wall.


I did a graffiti wall and tried to be modern with the wording.


Art Journal Journey are doing very well with their Time theme and did what looks like the simplest page ever and you will be thinking I have entered my second childhood.


It actually took me ages to do this as it is the first art I have done on my new laptop. First of many I hope but back to the paint brushes today if I have time.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment