Tuesday 25 August 2015

inchie and Journal page

Hi All and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for finding time to pop in and for the wonderful comments and friendship. This is a scheduled post as I will be on a train and on my way to find a new place to live by the time it is published. I am not sure if we will find any internet over the next few days so if I can't comment on your blogs that will be why.

Art Journal Journey still have a few days left for the time theme challenge and it has proved a very popular one for sure with wonderful entries of all sorts of styles. 


I painted this with acrylics on a piece of card. Most of my craft stuff is in boxes already as we needed the craft space to store stuff so that the rest of the house looks tidy when prospective buyers come for a look round..

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Pavilion. I must say that we get some very interestiong theme there and I love joining.

 

I did a cricket pavilion as it made me think of when I was child and we all used to go as a family to watch my dad play cricket every Sunday. Such wonderful memories for  me though the pavilions were never this spectacular.

Will link these when I get back-maybe on Friday

Love Chrissie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment