Tuesday 4 August 2015

Inchie and Journal Page

Hi All hope you slept well. Thank you for calling in and I hope you like what I have made for today.

I think I will be very busy until our house is sold or we leave it behind to sell after we move on. For those who have asked where we are thinking of moving to, we will be looking at Southport first as it is a place we really like though we have only ever been there on holiday.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme for this week is Window

I cut out a picture from a magazine and added a jewel, then stuck the whole thing on black felt.

Art Journal Journey have Time for the subject this month and I am sure it is something I won't have much of at all but this challenge is always somewhere to explore your inner self and find peace when things gets chaotic.


I made this very large tag a while ago and forgot to post it for a challenge.  The background is made using the tag, then I created a digital journal page.

The estate agent was really pleased with how our house looks as it is, but someone is coming tomorrow to take photographs that show all corners of every room.  I have a few things hidden in corners in my craft room so must sort those out !!

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment