Saturday 29 August 2015

Hello Saturday

Hi All from a very sunny and warm NE UK coast. Hope it is nice where you are and thank you for sharing your time with me at Jumbled Crafts.. We had a great time away and have hopefully found a nice place to rent while we wait for our house to be sold. I don't think either of us us wanted to wait for that to happen and have to keep everywhere ready for viewing all the time. We have to have lots of investigations before we can rent so it is a waiting game at the moment. I have never rented anything before so it is a new expereience.

At Art Journal Journey it is the last few days of their Time challenge that has been amazing


I don't have much craft stuff to use now as everything is safely in boxes. I do have Paint Shop Pro on my new lap top and it is good to have time to learn about this new version after using PSP 7 and an old computer for over 20 years.This photograph of me must have been taken about that time and my lifestyle hasn't changed much since then. I still think the same things are important to me.

Enjoy your weekend

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment