Thursday 13 August 2015

Time Journal Page

Hello All, thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. Not much to show you at the moment as I seem to be busy with real life. Our house is now on the market with a very posh brochure that made me wonder if we should buy it ;0).Strange how big they can make the rooms look with their special cameras.

I found 'time' to do another page for the challenge at Art Journal Journey where their theme this 'time' is TIME also at Stamps and Stencils that have time as well


I used a mop up paper for the centre and added clock shapes with wings and a shadow that I drew to match the quote The background page was painted with white acrylic and sprayed with Rangers turquoise perfect pearls. To fill in the spaces I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp set. It didn't stamp well on the acrylic so I had to draw in some of the lines.

It was nice to just relax and do something crafty so I hope I find time today to do something other than sorting out house stuff. You would think we were party animals as we have so many types of beautiful glasses in a glass cupboard in the kitchen. Most of them haven't been used for years and years so they will be going out for sure. Strange the things we keep!

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment