Thursday 4 September 2014

2 digital collages

Hello Everyone and welcome to my little bit of Blogland. Always great to have people call in-thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

This time at Art Journal Journey the theme is Living Beings--a very wide subject so hope you will all join in. You can create your page any way you like there so long as it follows the theme.


Sad to think that humans are the only thing that an elephant needs to fear really.

 My page is all digitally created and then printed onto a canvas paper and added to my journal.

**********

Next digi collage is for Three Muses where the theme is Autumn Colours



All digitally created again using lots of brushes, textures and effects.

Have a terrific day--I am off to see if I can find any bargains at the car boot sale

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment