Saturday 13 September 2014

Something Old Something new Card

Hello Everyone. I hope you have had a good week. We are enjoying our holiday in Skegness with lots of nice trips out and lovely weather. Thank you for dropping by and a big thank you to those who leave a comment as well.

I made this before I went away and scheduled a post for today. It is for the challenge at the Craft Room where we are asked to use something old and something new. 


I made a card using a  image that I just won at Wicked Wednesday-something new for sure. It is one of four I got from Delicious Doodles. I printed it out and coloured it with Promarkers. Then it is mounted on some purple card the same as I used to make the card--this is from an old pad which will take me the rest of my life to use. It is really quite thick but beginning to fade a bit on one edge so I cropped that off.

The paper I used is also old and from a pad called 'Travels in Italy' by Crafty Individuals. The little flowers were sent by Valerie and I coloured them with a Promarker to match. The butterfly shape is one from Tando that I have had a long time.

See you all soon

Love Chrissie x



No comments:

Post a Comment