Monday 22 September 2014

Inchie and ATC

I can't believe it is Monday again already. Where does the time go?  Lovely to have you call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my posts. I have the best followers and people who pop-in and always appreciate you joining me on this crafty adventure in Blogland.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we have the theme Salmon

Would you believe that I started out to make one using sewing-well I did and it looked so awful I ended up with this. It made me realise that the people who sew their inchies, or do other wonderful techniques, have amazing talent.


I just did a watercolour background and a cut out drawing of a salmon that I coloured in pink and silver.


Now for Wicked Wednesday that has stripes for the theme this week. Still time to enter so hope you will make an ATC with Stripes to join in there.


My background is made with various colours of Promarkers and the image I found on Google How I would love to still be able to wear shoes with heels like that :(

Hope you all have a great day

Love








No comments:

Post a Comment