Tuesday 2 September 2014

Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts.

Hope you are ready for the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where this week we ask 'How Does Your Garden Grow. Hope you will pop along to see what the rest of the team have made as I am sure you will be inspired to make something yourself and join us.

I made 2 cards from Scanograms of flowers I picked from our garden.

It was back in 2005 when I wrote a tutorial on this technique and called them scanograms but my style has changed a lot since then and so has the type of scanner we have now. The method remains the same so if you go here you can see the tutorial and maybe have a go yourself.

The pictures below are the scans I did this time and you can use them if you like -just right click and save them to your computer.



                                                                          Love Chrissie x





No comments:

Post a Comment