Monday 15 September 2014

Inchies and Journal Page

Hello Everyone. Nice to back in Blogland again after our holiday. We had a lovely time with lots of sunshine and trips out to places we hadn't seen before in Lincolnshire. We are new to coach trips but finding them really great so far. Thank you for the comments you left while I was away and also a warm welcome to my latest followers. 

At Every Inchie Monday the theme last week was red




I made this but couldn't post it last week


This week the theme is schedule and I only had time to copy a picture and resize it to an inch then add the words at the bottom--promise to do better next week--honest.

At Art Journal Journal this month the theme is Living Beings.


The background is various colours of Distressed inks that I dabbed onto a piece of glass, spritzed and then dabbed the paper onto the colours to blend them together. I digitally painted the Fairy many years ago and it was supposed to be what I thought I would like if I was a fairy.

When I was child I used to think we turned into fairies at night. My grandma used to say if you believe in fairies you will be able to see them. I believe in them and have never seen one so that wasn't true was it?

Hope you have a really lovely day.

Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment